Monday 2 May 2011

Babbling babies on a Bank Holiday

Due to the vast quantity of Bank Holidays in April, when my Rosemary Conley class doesn't run, our instructor organised a special morning class for us today.  It was kind of hard to motivate myself to get up and get going for 9am aerobics but it was worth it in the end and I felt virtuous afterwards and inspired to actually stick to a healthy eating plan for the rest of the week.
So it must be time to add another recipe to that special recipe page of mine!  If you click on the tab and scroll to the end you'll see what I will be cooking on Thursday night.  Stir fried chicken with cherry tomatoes - yum!
The prompt for BBFS is all about videos today and after the fiasco which was me drawing Cheri's name for the Pass the Book project, I'm not sure I should be let loose with the video part of my camera again!  So instead, for today I will leave you with my favourite Youtube clip at the moment.  Twin boys having a brillliant conversation, this will bring a smile to your face I promise:

8 comments:

Cheri said...

saw this video already - have to say, mine never had conversations like that!

Sian said...

I liked the video of you drawing the name!! It was good to put a voice to the name, and the personality and the funny posts and..you get the idea.

Heather said...

I've just watched your 'fiasco' video & I have to say it was NOT a fiasco at all! You were very brave & composed :)
I love the twins chattering away to themselves - so sweet!

Ruth said...

At least you've attempted a video! I thought it went very well for a 1st attempt ~ braver than me!

Rachel Brett said...

Brilliant! Adam loved it too, he kept laughing and saying 'more babies!' :)

Anonymous said...

What a funny video Debs and I too loved your home video xxx

Jennifer Grace said...

Well done for exercising in the morning, it is hard to do but motivating once you've managed it isn't it!
That video made me laugh a lot, they are so cute! Makes me really want to know what they were saying though! x

humel said...

I'd heard of this video but hadn't seen it yet, so thank you! :)

And I loved your name-picking video!! It helped inspire my storytelling one, so thank you for that, too xx